To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Anybody watch "Pillow Talk"…every Monday, NTV7,12.10am? Half an hour talk show..short but nice. I only started watching it few weeks ago. It had convered topics like 'love at first sight', 'what a gal really wants in a guy'. Last night wan was 'For Love or Money'. Woohoo not a bad topic!Enjo-Kosai…mentioned in the show means dating for money. Memang there are ppl out there who dates for money. Cannot be denied..The host, Bernie Chan asked the guests this " If you found out that the person you're dating with is only interested in your money, then what would you do?" So the guests said..give the fella all the money becoz you love that person and at least you get to feel what true love is. When the person is happy then you will also feel happy. Woah! I dun wan to think what I'd do man..firstly becoz I'm not rich and such thing won't happen to me for sure hahaha and secondly, even if I am,I dun hope to meet such guy man. Well, if I do meet and fall for such idiot, I am not sure if I will give him the money and he leaves OR pretend to think he loves me for me when he isn't. What to do, becoz well, I go for love kekeke..aww..too stupid uh? Love conquers all, yeehar!! Juz pray that I won't meet that kind of jerk…and IF I ever, hopefully that.. instead of still insisting love is everything..my foot by that time is ready for some football actions One of the guests (a gal) said it depends on what you want in life. If you want money, then money lar..if love then love lar..Aiks I tot that's common sense rite? Hahaha. Another guest (also a gal) mentioned something about EVERY gal would fantasize marriage, find the right guy and get married. I forgot what this has to do with the main topic but I assume she was talking about going for love.I have an idea. The producer should come out with this topic "For love or sex". And make it an all-guy pillow talk…Good idea huh!